Subscribe now

Saturday, November 23, 2013

22 Things you don’t know about me…


22 Things you don’t know about me…

1) I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Cosmetology.
2) I am a Reiki Practitioner.
3) I hate liars.
4) Pizza is my favorite food.
5) I prefer salts over sweets.
6) I have more men friends than women.
7) I’m a preacher’s kid.
8) I lost my mother when I was 1 year old.
9) I am bi-racial (father’s black) (mother’s white).
10) Most memorable moment:  The day my son was born.
11) I am a reality show addict.
12) I am allergic to crustaceans (crawfish, crab, lobster).
13) I use Google at least once a day.
14) I absolutely HATE peanuts.
15) Favorite saying: What would Jesus do?
16) I am attracted to anything WATER. (pool, beach, waterfall, jacuzzi).
17) I love to cook.
18) I am more right-brained than left. (creative type)
19) I’m an extravert.
20) I love convertibles.
21) Publix is my favorite grocery store.
22) I'm a perfectionist.

xoxo, Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment