Subscribe now

Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Reiki session with Millie Cruz-Reynoso


I had the most amazing Reiki session with Millie Cruz-Reynoso. I was referred to her through a friend who raved about her services. I just had to give her a try to see what all of the hoopla was about. As a Reiki Practitioner myself, I find it takes a lot to impress me, but that's with most things. I must say, she was on point and very in sync with me and I was absolutely impressed. We enjoyed each others energy so much, we ended up going to the spa and then to a Mediterranean restaurant where we had the best hummus and falafel. We talked and laughed so freely, as if we'd known each other for years. I know we will be life-long friends. Besides, after giving me Reiki, she now literally knows me better than any other person on earth. lol

xoxo, Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment