Subscribe now

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Review for Novel, 27 Hours by Gerald C. Anderson



27 Hours is labeled in the Christian genre but even the most devoted sinner can relate. This thought-provoking novel is not for the faint at heart. You may be convicted to take a deeper look into your spirituality.

The characters are real and the situations are visual. I was compelled to continue turning the pages, until the end; although, I was not prepared for the twists and turns that opened up a flood-gate for my emotions to run ramped. 

Bishop Carroll's character was most intriguing to me. He was a devout Christian, loving husband and father and a prominent leader in his community. His followers trusted him to a fault. When he denounced his faith, during the last 27 hours on earth, all hell broke loose.

The ending surprised me but I was delighted. 

Great read!!!
5 Stars *****

Xoxo,
Susanna

No comments:

Post a Comment