Subscribe now

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Remembering the Sweet Nectar, 5 star novel

I am so pleased at the outcome of my novel, Remembering the Sweet Nectar. The feedback has been phenominal. I released a second edition because I wanted to change some things...like the book cover design. As I pondered changing the cover, I came to the conclusion that it would be in my best interest to change it. Marketing is everything. Thinking back on the last cover, I could see how it could appear to the reader that the novel was strictly sexual, featuring a man and woman in a compromising pose.While the book does have a sex scene, it is by no means meant to be a sexual book. After taking those few constructive comments into consideration, I decided to change it. Here you have the second edition. Enjoy...
For more details, go to... www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment